This is one of my favorite weekday breakfasts, and also quite healthy.
Oats are quite nutritious, packed with fiber and release energy slowly, so they are a perfect option for starting your day.
With Thermomix, you can prepare them while you shower, winning 10 min extra sleep 🙂
(without is easy too, but you need to stir it yourself)
Almond milk porridge with Thermomix (or without)
- 50 g of oats
- 250 of almond milk
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Maple syrup to taste
- Blueberries or other toppings
In the Thermomix:
- add oats, almond milk and cinnamon and cook at speed 1, 7 min at 90 degrees.
- Pour in a bowl and add Maple syrup or other sweetener and the toppings, I love it with blueberries or banana
- add oats, almond milk and cinnamon and bring to a boil. With medium heat, cook the porridge (stir often) until it thickens (7 to 10 min approx.)
- Pour in a bowl and add toppings.