Sbriciolata is a very typical italian cake that is made with a crumbly dough and a creamy filling.
In this case I’ve chosen blueberries, which also gives the cake a nice purple color, great to impress guests!
This recipe is made for a small cake mould, if using a 20cm tin, just double the amounts.
Blueberry Sbriciolata (Thermomix)
- 18cm Cake form
- 50 g Soft butter
- 150 g Flour
- Lemon juice
- 125 g blueberries
- 100 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 7 g baking powder
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- Place the blueberries in a bowl, drizzle with 30 g of lemon juice and sprinkle with 20 g of sugar, mix and leave to macerate
- Put the flour, butter, egg, baking powder and 50 g of sugar in the mixing bowl. Mix: 10 sec./vel. 5. You will get a crumbly dough
- Transfer ⅔ of the crumbs to the bottom of the prepared cake tin and evenly cover the entire surface without pressing. Transfer the remaining crumbs to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the ricotta cheese and the remaining sugar, mix: 20 sec./vel. 4.
- Add the macerated blueberries and mix: 10 sec./reverse/vel. 2 moving at the same time with the spatula. Spread the cheese and blueberries on the bottom of the cake and cover with the remaining crumbs.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 30-40 minutes (180 ° C). Carefully remove from the oven and allow to cool .