Eggs are such a versatile option, they just go well with whatever is available in the fridge!
In this case I had some red peppers that were about to go bad, pulled out some frozen prawns and voilà, this deliciousness was created.
As spaniard, eggs are not my usual option for breakfast, even less with prawns, so this recipe is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner for me.
Prawns and peppers scrambled eggs
- 2 red peppers small, or one big
- 100 grams frozen prawns
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Olive Oil
- Chop the peppers in thin strips and peel the garlic clove. Crush the garlic a bit so it releases more flavor into the oil
- Heat up a pan with a bit of olive oil and add the peppers and garlic
- Once they are lightly brown and soft, add the frozen prawns and continue stirring
- When the prawns are ready, add the previously beaten eggs, salt and pepper and cook for a couple mins