This is a very quick and simple version of a chicken curry that can be made in approximately 30 min with Thermomix.
The mix of spices can be modified to taste.
Thermomix Chicken Curry
- 540 g Chicken things meat
- 230 g Coconut milk
- 50 g Tomato paste
- 200 g Onion 2 medium onions aprox
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Cardamom
- 50 g Oil or Ghee
- Add onion and chop 2 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides with spatula
- Add oil, all spices, and cook 5 min/100/speed slow stir.
- Add coconut milk, tomato paste, salt and chicken to TM bowl. Remove with spatula before cooking. Cook 25 min/Varoma/reverse/speed soft.
- Serve over steamed rice or cauliflower rice